The Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation UK accepts applications to fund therapy development, basic and translational research and advocacy efforts to improve the quality of life of those affected by myotonic dystrophy. Proposals are reviewed quarterly at regularly-scheduled Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation UK trustee meetings.
Requests for funding should be initiatived via a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) that includes the following:
- Proposal overview (not to exceed 2 single-spaced pages)
- Official documentation of charitable status
- Project budget
- Current audited financial statement (if applicable)
- List of members of the applicant organisation's board of trustees (if applicable)
- Key project staff biographies
Please submit your letter of inquiry and supporting documentation to: email@example.com. If your letter of inquiry is selected for further review, the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation UK will provide instructions on grant submission.